Friday, November 5, 2010

The Journey 11/5/10

I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I have noticed a difference, for the good, when I swallow.

After treatment today I saw the doctor. He seems to be encouraged with the progress to this point. He did tell me once again, not to talk to much. He said the redness on the outside of my neck is the same as what is happening on the inside of my neck. I can understand the little discomfort in swallowing.

He went on to tell me that my blood reports are very good. He checked off each number as he indicated how good it was.

Blood...it almost tells about everything that is going on in your body. David said in Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

I will never figure out how anyone can say we evolved. We are fearfully and wonderfully MADE.

When the doctor was talking about my blood I began to think about His (Jesus') blood. It was perfect. His would past every blood test. There was no sickness, sin, disease in it. Blood pressure perfect. Cholesterol count perfect. Hemoglobin perfect. Red and while blood cell count perfect, and the list could go on and on.

His blood was the only blood that could be spilled for our sins. Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

That "for many" includes you and me. I love the song that says, "What can wash away my sins, nothing but the blood of Jesus. What can make me whole again, nothing but the blood of Jesus. Oh precious is the flow that washes white as snow, no other fount I know, nothing but the blood of Jesus."

Have you allowed His blood, by faith, to wash away your sins. He is ready, willing and able to do that the moment you call on Him.

I am thankful for what all the doctors and technology can do today but that part of the song rings true to me. "What can make me whole again, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS."

The doctor told me on day one that he can only do so much and the rest is in God's hands. I told him that it is ALL in God's hands.

Do a blood check today...Oh yes, oh yes, I'm a child of the King, His royal blood now flows in my veins........

Blessings.

13 down and 22 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment