Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Journey 11/16/10

Today I have noticed that I get tired a lot faster. I was told at the beginning of radiation treatment that the further I get into it I would get tired easier.

The reason is because my body if cleaning itself of the dead cancer cells that the radiation is killing so it is working overtime.

I am so thankful for a church who helps to pick up the load. It is wonderful the number of people that ask if there is something that they could do to help out. The church I pastor has always done that but now, even more.

That is what family is about. When one rejoices we all rejoice and when one weeps we all weep.

If you are reading this and you are not a part of a church family please consider finding a church and becoming a regular attender. We need one another.

When you stop and think about it. God created man because He wanted someone to fellowship with. None of us are bigger then God. If He needed fellowship then we surely do.

There is not a better time then right now to make your way to church this week and worship God with a church family.

I am not glad that I have cancer, there is no joy about cancer, there is nothing good about cancer, but please realize there are things worse then cancer and one of those things is being outside the ark of safety. If you don't have Jesus Christ as your Saviour, today would be a great time to ask Him into your life through faith.

Blessings,

20 down and 15 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment