Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Journey 11/24/10

There is really not much to add today. I will get four days off from treatment. I had to get a stronger pain killer today. The other I got would only numb my throat and would last for about an hour.

I will try this stronger tonight and see if that helps me get better sleep. Since I very rarely take prescription medicine this may knock me out.

As I stood in line to get the stronger stuff. I was thinking about my walk with the Lord. I am thankful for the "stronger stuff" the Lord gives us.

When I am weak then I am made strong. How does that happen? He gives us the "stronger stuff" which is His Spirit to empower us.

It is in Him we live and move and have our being. He becomes our strength when we are weak. Have you ever said, "I don't know how I ever got through that?" We all have. It is with His strength that we make it and usually only when we look back do we recognize it.

I trust you will have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends and you will find Jesus Christ closer to you then ever before.

I will be back on Monday.

25 down and 8 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment