Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Same thing only different.

Tomorrow I will start the process of radiation treatment. This is the second round of treatment. This time it will be a wider band of radiation.

I don't know what to expect from this. Last time I did have some side effects but not that bad.

This time because I have to tape on a part of my new speech device it could get a little sensitive. I will just have to wait and see about that.

Have you ever had to face the same thing in your life but it was at a different time and place?

Here is the good news! Jesus is the same. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

I am going to a different doctor, different hospital, even a different radiation machine.......same Jesus.

Whatever "same thing" you may be facing today although it is a different time and may involve different players, Jesus is still the same.

He will be with you in this time as He was before. Hebrews 13:5...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Now that is some good news!

Blessings,
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment