Thursday, September 15, 2011

It is good to know we are not alone.....

Today I went to another minister's fellowship meeting. It is great to know we are not alone in this life.

When I was going through all that surgery it was good to know that there were people there praying for me and people all around the world praying for me.

There is a great verse in the bible: Ecclesiastes 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.


There are those today who would say they don't need anyone. That is so sad. God created man so that He could fellowship with him. If God wanted to fellowship with man and we are created in His image then we need fellowship with one another as well.

Today as I was standing with the other ministers at that meeting I was so thankful to know that we are workers together.

If you are a loner today, stop and realize, you were not created to be alone. God even said: Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone;

I am gaining strength each day. My voice is getting clearer each day. I still experience strain in my throat when I try and talk for a length of time. I guess I will never be accused of being a long winded preacher from this day on.

Blessings,
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment