Friday, October 29, 2010

The Journey 10/29/10


The sign you see is the one on the door that I walk through each day for treatment. The door looks like a bank vault door. When the treatment is given everyone leaves the room but me.

When I walked through that door today, I thought to myself this is kinda scary. I wanted to get a giger counter to see if I would make it go off.

There are signs on most doors we walk through today. Some are not physical signs we can see on the door but they are signs none the less.

Some signs say failure, loser, fearful, never going to make it and the list could go on and on. How many times has the Lord spoken to your life to do something only to have Satan put a sign on the door that kept you from walking through it.

Today one of the nurses asked me about the church I pastor and what I believe. I was able to share some with her.

As I walked back out that door today and saw that sign I laughed and said to myself, hoping Satan would hear as well, this is a door of OPPORTUNITY.

What door or doors are you fearful to walk through. There may be someone on the other side of that door that needs to hear the message of hope that only you can share.

Go ahead, walk through that door. The bible says that no weapon formed against you can prosper.

Blessings.

8 down and 27 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment