Friday, October 22, 2010

The Journey 10/22/10

Everyone has a story. I was at a restaurant yesterday and someone who knew me mentioned my raspy voice. I explained to them what the problem was. At that point they began to tell me their story and how much worse they had it. I am sure they did.

Here is what I am learning as I travel down this road. You must stay focused. Stick to what God has spoken into your heart. James says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

You will always hear the horror stories of how your doctor isn't the best or the hospital isn't the best, etc. I am sure these are all well meaning comments and may even be some truth, but I must walk the course God has given me.

I will be heading to Minnesota after treatment today. I will pick up on Monday.

Keep pressing toward the mark. Stick to the plan He has given you.

This is my story, this is my song, praising my Savior all the day long. Thank God for His blessed assurance.

On another note. The doctor told me yesterday that I should begin to notice my voice getting clearer and stronger. That's encouraging.

Be Blessed.

3 down, 32 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment