Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Journey 12/7/10

There is really not much to report today. My skin on my neck is pretty sore today. I think this cold weather affects it more then usual.

My voice is still pretty week, although I do believe that will change once the treatments are over.

As you know, tomorrow is my last day of treatment. I am looking forward to that.

I have really enjoyed keeping your informed of the progress through all of this. Your prayers have been a great sustaining factor.

Tomorrow I hope to have a video of me ringing the bell after my final treatment. I asked today if I could have the mask I have had to wear during this journey. They told me it was mine. I will have a picture of that as well.

I wish you could all be there as I walk out the door of the radiation treatment room and ring the bell but you will be there in my thoughts.

We truly do not walk alone when we are going through a trial or a valley. First and foremost He walks with us but also family and friends walk with us through their prayers and support.

I am going to update this blog on Fridays after the treatment is over and share with you the progress of the restoration of my voice and the healing of my neck and throat.

Once again, thank you for your faithful prayers and support.

32 down and 1 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment