Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Journey 12/2/10

I am pretty excited today. My voice is starting to come back. Yesterday about 4:30 pm I was getting stuff ready for our J.U.S.T. Kids, Wednesday night ministry. I turned on the sound system and when I spoke into it to test it, my voice sounded so much better then it had up until then.

It still comes and goes a little but it is coming more then it is going. I give Him all the praise and glory.

Today was doctor day. Here is what he told me. "Don't talk to much". That is pretty much the advise he has given me every time I have seen him. He went on to add this. "God gave us two ears and ONE mouth". He was simply saying listen more and talk less. Pretty good advice even if you are not having voice problems. The bible puts it like this: James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak...

I leave you with that thought today.

Be blessed.

29 down and 4 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment