Monday, December 6, 2010

The Journey 12/6/10


I was blessed last week to receive a "huge" card from the 3rd grade class of the St. Peter's School in Forest Lake, Minnesota.(Top of post) Everyday, seventeen students, during their prayer time, have been lifting me up in prayer. Thank you, St. Peter's 3rd grade class for your prayers. They are helping to make a difference.

I was told today that after a couple weeks I should begin to notice my neck and throat healing and going back to normal. I will sure be glad when that happens.

Yesterday, when I started out speaking at church, my voice sounded better then it had in a long time but after a few minutes it became pretty weak. I didn't speak real long.

As a side note, we have been having different speakers on Sunday nights and they have all been a blessing to the body of Christ.

I am so grateful for the family of God. If you are not a part of a fellowship of believers I want to encourage you to seek one out. You may have been hurt by someone who goes to church and have even said you would never go again. Don't judge the whole tree by one bad apple...

Thanks again for all your prayers.

Be Blessed.

31 down and 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment