Friday, December 17, 2010

The Journey 12/17/10

Everything seems to be healing up. It has been one week since I had my last treatment. My voice is starting to return. Next week I will have put a video on here so you will be able to hear my voice and compare it to an earlier video.

I think the key now is to be patient as everything continues to heal up from the radiation treatment.

Isn't that how it is in almost everything? Patiently waiting. So many times we get in anxiety and that many times will delay the desired results. To me patiently waiting doesn't mean we are pacing the floor but that we go on about the business of our lives. We continue to move forward and not fall into the trap of worry and fear.

Today if what you are wanting to happen hasn't happened yet; don't get in despair but continue to look to Him, the author and developer of our faith.

My throat is still a little sore but nothing like it had been. As I had mentioned before, night time is the worse and that is starting to get better.

The skin on my neck is healing up. I am hoping there won't be any scars but if there is, there is. The cold weather cause my neck to hurt more then usual.

I thank you for your continued prayers as I continue to walk this journey. The journey now is more of one of recovery.

Be blessed.

I will talk to you next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment