Friday, December 31, 2010

The Journey 12/31/10

Hello. I can hardly believe that this year is just hours from being over.

My voice is getting stronger each day. Next week I will post another video. My throat is still a little sore but over all is so much better.

My neck has pretty much healed up.

As I look back over this past year, I would say that that this journey has been one of the most challenging adventures of the year.

But from the very out set until the conclusion Jesus has given me His assurance that everything would be OK.

You can face the giants, the valleys, the rough places and anything else when you know that He is with you.

Perhaps as you look back at this year, you too, can rejoice know that He has walked with you and directed your steps.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment