Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let the healing begin......

Today I finished all of my radiation treatments and now my neck and throat can begin to heal.

Radiation does help to kill cancer cells but also burns the skin and tissue in the area it is used. There can be several side effects.

It keeps working for about two weeks after the last treatment but the healing process can and will get started.

So in a couple of weeks the swelling and redness and soreness should begin to go away. I should begin to be able to speak without a lot of discomfort and my hands free device should stay in place better.

Think with me for a moment on this. Many times we bombard our lives with things that keep the healing from starting.

Worry, doubt, fear, anger, resentment, grudges, mistrust, etc. (I think you get the idea). With all that being radiated in us, healing can not really start or at least won't be able to finish.

Today I laid on the table, put on the mask and took the last treatment. I am done being bombarded with radiation. Today the healing begins.

Perhaps today healing can begin in your life by not laying on the table and putting on the mask and bombarding yourself with all that stuff I listed above. In doing so healing can begin in your life. Healing from fear, doubt, worry, anger, mistrust and so on.

Let me shout it out. LET THE HEALING BEGIN IN YOUR LIFE TODAY!

Be Blessed,
Rick

1 comment:

  1. Your writing reveals powerful insight, application and revelation! Thanks, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete