Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Journey continues……

Each day brings new challenges. I am finding that my voice is getting better but at times the device I use to hold the hands free device in does not want to stay in place.

I am looking into that to see if there is something that can be done or it may be that it is just going take more time for everything to continue to heal. It has been almost six months since I had surgery but less than two months since my last radiation treatment.

Time is a valuable healing agent no matter what kind of healing is taking place in our lives whether it is physical, emotional, mental, financial or anything else.

What is it that is healing or in need of healing in your life? Is there a relationship that has gone sour with a family member or friend? Is there a physical healing that needs to take place? Maybe it is something that you can hardly talk about, that hurts so much, but still needs healing. Whatever it is, Jesus and time can and will be your best friend.

I was looking at some pictures of me right after surgery that Jason, my oldest son, had taken. I had not seen them up until just this past week. I had him send them to me so I could see the difference of then and now. Let me say it here, “What a difference!” Time does make a difference.

I am not going to post those pictures; you will just have to take my word for it.

The Bible states, Psalms 139:14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. NLT He made us to heal.

I want to encourage you today to let His healing process take place in your life in whatever area needs to be healed.

Jesus is “The Healer”. Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. NLT

What Journey are you on? Whatever it is, if healing is needed in that Journey, it can take place.

Be Blessed,
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment